Custom Plastic Injection Molds & Production PartsMidwest Mold
Custom Injection Molds – Production Tooling – Plastic Parts
Our goal is to become a productive partner in your plastic projects. Delivering high/low volume custom plastic injection molds that produce quality parts the first time and every time.
Businesses of all sizes choose Midwest Mold for their production and low volume tooling capabilities. We analyze the initial CAD data, determining areas for improvement based on your project’s needs and expectation. Then we begin designing, machining, and building your plastic injection mold to your requirements. Whether you’re looking for 5 fast prototypes, 2 million production parts, or thousands of market ready consumer plastic parts, Midwest Mold will provide you with a cost friendly quality oriented solution. Customers find our depth of experience in plastic mold development along with our knowledge in materials provide them with exactly that.
Plastic Injection Mold Builder for Quality Part Manufacturing
Our low and high volume injection molds have successfully ran production plastic parts for markets such as;
- Automotive, Agricultural & Transportation Parts
- Medical & Dental Parts
- Government & Aerospace Contracts
- Consumer Goods, Appliances, & Toys
- Alternative Energy & Electronics
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Start Ups
Decades of Custom Injection Molding Experience Provides
- It works: Your injection mold will be built to every standard and request you need, while never sacrificing quality and tool lifespan.
- It looks good: Visually appealing and ergonomic designs pleasing both customer and end user.
- Easily Manageable: Design, machine, manufacture, package, ship. We do it all under one roof.
- It’s patentable: Patent-worthy improvements often result from our work, showcasing our design and build capabilities.
- Peace of mind: Customers know the project is in good hands, and are free to focus on other priorities.
Midwest Mold offers high volume custom plastic parts with exceptional tool quality and world-class efficiency. With hundreds of resin material options and tool material choices, Midwest has the technology and capabilities to provide you plenty of choices based on your projects’ needs and wants. As with all our projects, we work with our customer from concept to completion and never cut corners or leave customers out of the loop.
Made in the USA Injection Molds – Makes the Difference
Proudly based in Roseville, Michigan Midwest Mold is a made in the USA manufacturer. We take pride in our injection mold tooling, known for tight-tolerance Class-A finish components applicable for every market from consumer goods up to government contracts.
Quality & Customer Service Means Everything to Us
At Midwest Mold, you have the piece of mind knowing that your project is built and managed by employees who have been working in the industry for decades. We understand the urgency and perfection that is requested by customers and they continue to choose Midwest for their injection molding services. Time after time we deliver a quality, cost friendly tool that produces the same part; whether its the first one or the millionth one.