Production & Low Volume Injection Mold ProcessMidwest Mold
Design & Build Custom Injection Molds for Low & High Volumes
We are plastic injection mold builders and part manufacturers and our process focuses on cost, quality, and detail. Whether you need 5 prototypes or 1 million production parts, Midwest has the process to do so and can do it all under one roof. Midwest’s services include;
- Design, machine, and build custom plastic injection molds for prototype, low & high production volumes.
- Prototype & low volume part manufacturing. We are a start to finish supplier (initial design to pack & ship).
- Production mold part trial runs
- Tool molds, debug, repair, and service molds.
- 3D Printing & Rapid Prototyping services
- Any design or service work on plastic parts, injection molds, etc.
Types of Our Injection Molds
- Prototype, Short-Run, & Low Volume molds
- Aluminum & Steel based molds
- Insert molds
- Two shot & Multi shot molds
- Rotary molds
- Hot & Cold transfer molds
- Structural injection molds
- Compression molds
- Low pressure & Counter Pressure molds
- Complex plastic injection molds
- Gas assist molds
Midwest understands that every project is different & every plastic part has its own unique purpose and application. It’s our job to determine the most cost effective and quality minded solution to your injection molding questions. With a vast selection of mold materials and processes, Midwest Mold is sure to provide customers with plenty of realistic options for their plastic projects.
More Than Molds: Rapid Prototypes & Plastic Part Supplier
At Midwest, molds aren’t all we do. Our motto is “Partner in Plastics” means we can also manufacture your products per your volume request. Whether it be prototyping services or you want a requested amount of parts ran from the mold we’ve built for you. We have press machines of different tonnages which allow us to manufacture your products for you all under the same roof.
- Plastic prototypes
- Plastic production (low volume, short run)
- Plastic part assembly
- Engineering mold changes
- Plastic part & assembly packaging
- Logistics – down the street or across continents
When you choose Midwest Mold, you choose a partner who looks out for your needs today and tomorrow. For example, we’ve purchased 3 brand new machines in 2014 to further improve our process. There’s a reason our customers are loyal – they learn from us and know we have their best interests at heart. That’s why we invest in the latest mold tooling and machining capabilities, including –
- High speed Multi-axis CNC Mills
- Wire EDM’s
- SolidWorks CAD – capable of reading AutoCad, Catia, Softech, Unigraphics, KeyCreator, ProE, SDRC Ideas, ACIS, Cimatron, Step, Parasolids, SolidEdge, SolidWorks, IGES/VDA-FS, Delcam DGK, and Rhino
- Part Surfacing
- Highly skilled & certified machinists
The Midwest Mold Guarantee
We will never over-design or under-design your tool. Midwest Mold approaches every project as a problem-solver for its customers, whether the request is for a standard piece or an innovative new product for testing. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified, and we further show our commitment to quality through our continual investment in the best technology and the best people. Upon completion of each project, customers receive all information applicable to their jobs, including tool drawings, material certification, part layout and tryout history, as well as a CD with final 2D and 3D part information.